- D3002,Guanda Business Center,No 5 Yunan Road Tangdong,Tianhe District,Guangzhou,China
At the end of 2019, a novel coronavirus pneumonia outbreak broke out in wuhan, hubei province, which quickly spread to the whole country.
As a frontline medical workers, how to do their own protection, to ensure their own safety in this no smoke in the battle is particularly important. In order to prevent and control novel coronavirus infection in our hospital, the risk of nosocomial infection of medical staff was effectively reduced. Referring to the "fever clinic, pre-check triage and personal protection video" produced by the national health commission medical administration and medical administration of China and the videos of wearing and taking off protective clothing in various major hospitals.
Steps of wearing protective clothing:
1. Disinfect hands with quick-drying hand sanitizers according to the six-step washing technique.
2. Check whether the outer packing of all goods is in good condition and within the validity period.
3. Wear a medical protective mask (hang the hook on the back of the mask, place both index fingers on the metal nose clip, start from the middle position, press the fingers inward, move to the side and press respectively, shape the nose clip according to the shape of the bridge of the nose), and conduct the closure test (completely cover the mask with both hands and exhale quickly).
4. Wear a disposable hat that completely covers your hair.
5. Wear protective clothing, which should not touch the ground.
6. Wear protective rubber boots and cover the bottoms of your pants with protective clothing.
6. Wear goggles.
7. Wear inner gloves (check gloves before wearing, and the gloves should be tucked into the sleeves of the protective clothing).
8. Wear outer gloves and tie the sleeves of the protective clothing inside the gloves.
9. Check the stretchability of the suit by squatting, and check with your partner or mirror to see if the suit is fully worn and exposed.
Steps of removing protective clothing:
1. Carry out hand hygiene. Ask your partner to help you with hand hygiene. (if you don't have a partner, remove the outer gloves and put on a pair of disposable sterile latex gloves.)
2. Put the goggles into the designated recycling container.
3. Take off the protective clothing: unzipper, pull the collar slightly out -- remove the outer gloves -- touch the inner side of the protective clothing with your hand to take off the protective clothing. During the whole process of taking off the protective clothing, keep in touch with the inner side of the protective clothing.
4. Take off the protective rubber boots, and put the removed protective rubber boots into the designated position for cleaning and disinfection.
5. Take off inner gloves.
6. Practice hand hygiene.
7. Remove the cap and place it in the container of infectious clinical waste.
8. Remove the mask, only contact the mask belt, remove the mask and put it into the container of infectious medical waste.
9. Practice hand hygiene.
10.Take a shower if necessary.